Thursday 4 December 2008

Let It Snow, well, not quite!

Well, today was a big disappointment. Apparently, the whole country was to experience some rather nasty blizzards and be under 8 inches of snow. Excuse me while I laugh!

We did not get one drop! South Lanarkshire was the place to be if you didn't want any festive weather! Which means many pupils came to school with no homework (I was not one of them). Anyway, I have Parents Evening tonight, and then the Christmas Review rehearsal, which, if I am being honest, I am not looking forward to it. But sometimes you just have to do it. Especially if it is your mother's play!

What else is happening? The King and I rehearsals for the Juniors are going great. However, the Youth section... is not. Our director is ill, all we ever do is dance "The Small House Of Uncle Thomas" and I do not see the point in going every week to sit around doing nothing. But, I would be a hypocrit if I didn't go along, so I have to deal with it.

Also, as the christmas season approaches fastly, the "Social event of the year" is coming along with it. Every year, teenage girls (and a few boys I might add) spend money on the christmas dance gear. I will admit that I like shopping, but it wastes so much time! But I also have the Juniors Xmas party to look forward to, so, it should be good.

Anyway, I have to go now.

Bye.

No comments: