Saturday 6 December 2008

last.fm

Whilst looking through last.fm (and becoming annoyed with how slow it is), I have been searching some of the artists that are similar to the artists and groups that I like. My question is, has anyone out there heard of Placebo, and are they worth a listen to???

Other than is query, I have not been up to much. I was working today, and actually managed to get home at half past four instead of later on in the evening. I have to grin and bear it, as I am saving for driving lessons. In my personal opinion, a good cause.

Also new in Jenny world, it has come to all of Biggar High School's senior section of the school that the prelims are only six weeks away, and then the exams are five months away. Another question that I have for anyone who is willing to answer: When you start exams, does the year go so fast that you find yourself in more exams?

Anyway, got to go. I have a full day of rehearsals tomorrow.

Bye.

4 comments:

David Cochrane said...

I have ever Placebo album there is. I'm really not too sure how much you would like them...

Vicky said...

I don't know why but on some days last.fm seems to work on others it doesn't.

Jenny G said...

I have also experienced this.

Linda Gillespie said...

Placebo? Does that mean they pretend to be a band but they're not really.....?