Sunday 4 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, it feels weird that we are now in 2009. This means the following
- I turn 17 in May
- I start getting driving lessons
- It is only a year until we head out to South Africa for the World Cup (not a good reason to see my brother)
- The King and I is approaching, fast!
- My prelims are in 3 weeks
- My exams are in 18 weeks.

Though revising is no-ones favourite pass time, I am truly grateful that I only have 5 subjects to study. Cheating even more, I am only setting 3 Highers this year. However, the past 2 weeks have been rather hellish, while on the subject of homework. It has taken me the most of my holidays to finish a critical essay, which was only finished this morning. Anyway, it is done now, so all is well and good.

Anything else to say??? Nope. It has been a very quiet holiday.

All the best for 2009.

Bye bye.

No comments: