Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's quiet. Too quiet.

Today, I read an article about a volunteer worker finding a 30 year old Dalek head in the bottom of a pond. Apparently, the head had been dumped after fliming on location. Well, I thought it was funny!

The King And I rehearsals are now up to 6 days a week, which means I am cream cracked. Plus the teachers at my school have decided to give me homework in each subject. The joy of fifth year.

Next week, The King and I will be over, and I will be looking forward to the Juniors party. Not because it is likely that I will be chased by small people (one in particular comes to mind) but because I am going for a curry afterwards. I will need it as I have recently found out that my pratical music exam is also that day.

Anyway, must go and start tea, do homework and take a lot of medication so I have a voice tonight.

I will leave you will a video that I simply love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIa2_exmo0

No comments: