Thursday 23 April 2009

Long Time, No See

It has been a while since I have written. To tell the truth, which is always wise, apart from my two outing in the first week of the Easter holidays and the trip to the cinema to see 17 Again for my sister's birthday, nothing has really been interesting to report on.

The trip to the Doctor Who Exhibition was fabulous! Standing in front of David Tennant's jacket, and then grinning next to his picture was a wonderful treat. I know, I am terribly sad, but I was not the only one grinning in front of costumes.

We went to the Zoo that week as well, and again, it was fabulous. It didn't rain, which is always a bonus when you live in Scotland, though we all had to look after two young ladies, who told me that if I do not marry in the next three years, I will be in big trouble with the law. Never mind that I have already been married 3 times.

The cinema was an interesting experience. Firstly, the film itself wasn't that bad, but I took a book with me just in case. Secondly, I will now b paying attention to who I sit next to in the cinema, as I do not want a loud description of how Zac Efron's six-pack is "drop dead gorgeous".

Anyway, I am now back to school, feels like I was never away, and the exams are fast approaching. I should probably go and study now.

Au revoir.

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Am I right in thinking that you married the same boy those 3 times?

David Cochrane said...

Freema's costume was exciting to a red-blooded male! And don't worry about being married by the time you're twenty, I broke that law long ago and nothing bad's happened...

Jenny G said...

I wasn't married to the same boy 3 times. It was only two times. The other time was Ali. Mind you, on saying that, I don't remember a ceremony, so I guess I am off the hook!!

Jenny G said...

Dammit! I have just realised I have been married 4 times.

David Cochrane said...

That's impressive for someone that was only legally old enough to be married eleven months ago. You are now in my phone as 'Man Eater'.

Jenny G said...

"Mostly Man Eater".

David Cochrane said...

Why Mostly?

Jenny G said...

Alison.

David Cochrane said...

You're treating it as a show, are you? Well, just Man Eater will do. You must be averaging a husband every three months. I bet there's just a wake of broken hearts where ever you go...

Jenny G said...

You never know!