Wednesday 29 April 2009

Look out!

There has not been very much to report on these days. Exams are only a few weeks away, which means study leave. Last year, study leave was fabulous. I remember most of the time in the Burn Braes (and studying of course...). This year will be better as I only have five exams, three of which I am pretty confident with.

Anyway, this weekend I turn seventeen. This of course means driving lessons. I am rather excited about this, though I have been notified by my sister that I am to become her personal taxi. We shall see. I have also been told that neither one of my parents are taking me out driving at all. Oh well.

Anyway, I have to go. I shall leave you with a video from The Cardigans. They are jolly good!

2 comments:

David Cochrane said...

I shall take out insurance on my fence posts and by sure to look both ways before crossing the road...

Jenny G said...

Good idea!