Thursday 11 June 2009

Grass



Well, today was the Peer Support day at the school. This involved all the sixth years walking down to the Rugby Club and participating in team building activites. Most of these activities either started or ended on the ground.




One activity invloved going over a rope which was held at shoulder height. Nobody told us that the rope could be lowered, therefore everyone was lifting people over the rope and literally throwing them over the rope. I was chucked over by a previous husband of mine and another friend. I ended up on the ground covered with grass. It was fun!




After about an hour or two, we went into the club and ad lunch. We found a juke box near the bar, and so played a lot of music which disgusted a certain Guidence (previously a music teacher).




Anyway, I am going to go now, but here are a few pictures of today's activities.




4 comments:

Linda Gillespie said...

Previous husband? You mean there is a current one? Why was I not appraised of this?

Jenny G said...

You are so funny. The tears are rolling down my face, I am laughing so much.

David Cochrane said...

Hmm, I smell sarcasm. And it's only fair you tell your Mum who your current husband is. She might want to get you a card or something...

Jenny G said...

Don't start.