Tuesday 23 June 2009

Summer time!

Hello folks, haven't written in a while.

School has been busy this month. There was another Peer Support day which was fun (no grass stains on my clothes that time), the Technology/H.E departments officially blocked off or demolition, and the teachers packing all their teaching resources and materials. Fun.

I can now say that I am happy with my timetable, apart from one subject, but best way to deal in that class is to smile and nod, and then give the teacher a low score on the rating website. Good times.

Friday was interesting as I went to the University of Edinburgh open day. I managed to find out a good deal on a couple of courses I am interested in, and then managed to get lost. However, a suvival tip I have picked up is that you will always find members of your party at a coffee shop. Keep that in mind chaps.

I have another open day tomorrow at the RSAMD, so it will be interesting to see if I get lost. I should mention that it is a straight road from Central station to the University, but it is me...

On a new topic, this week is the last week of term before an 8 week holiday! Thank god for the construction company needing a little more time to complete the new school. I am looking forward to the new school, apart from the 6th years having no social area or, more importantly, no study area. All I can say that it is going to be very interesting in August. In the meantime, I look forward to our fortnight holiday up north. Two weeks of walking, swimming, reading and DVD's! Tis going to be good.

Anyway, I had better go and gag my younger sibling.

Wish me luck.

No comments: