Monday 13 October 2008

Its the busiest time of the year!

This up coming week will be the busiest time of the year for my family.

Firstly, me and Vicky are on holiday, Mum is still working, Dad goes out to Malta for four days on Friday and it is also the start of the Biggar Little Festival, which we are all involved in.

Since my Dad has got Tuesday to Thursday off, he has decided to take me and Vicky bowling, and then to the Cinema. Slightly disappointed that The Dark Knight is no longer in the cinema, and me and Vic are not cruel enough to take Dad to a chick flick. It is bad enough living with three females as it is (apparently).

Anyway, better go and do the huge pile of homework that is due for next monday.

See ya later.



9 comments:

David Cochrane said...

"The most busiest"? Calling the grammar police...

Jenny G said...

Oh don't start, I was tired when I wrote the blog. I don't have to explain to you what happens to your concentration when you are tired...

Vicky said...

Ok you don't have to explain to him but explain to me!

Jenny G said...

NO!

Vicky said...

Now you're just being rude.

Matthew Cochrane said...

"Busiest" is fine for the spelling, but "most busiest" is an improperly constructed superlative. "Most busy" would be fine, and "busiest" would be fine, but "most busiest" has too many qualifying adjectives.

I'm going to bed now.

Jenny G said...

Everyone happy now?

David Cochrane said...

I'm always happy!

Jenny G said...

Glad to hear it!