Tuesday 14 October 2008

ID Cards!

I applied for an ID card in the third week of August, and I was starting to get worried that my application form along with other personal details had managed to get lost in the post. So I e-mailed the Citizen card website saying what the hell is going on.

I have since had an e-mail back saying it has arrived in the post and they will call my referee (which happens to be my guidance teacher). Now, the problem is that my school are on holiday... This could get messy! What I want to know is, if they had received my application in August, why couldn't they have at least sent a letter to say they had received it? I guess I will never know, and they will have received many applications... I will post the results of this dilemma.

In the meantime, enjoy a video from Will and Grace. I am sad, but what are you going to do?


No comments: