Thursday 16 October 2008

Why are people afraid of the Dentist?

I had the Dentist this morning. It was ok, a lot of forms to complete. Honestly, the trouble that arouses when you turn sixteen! I am still a little numb from the local anaesthetic but I can drink coffee so life is not so bad. The strange thing is, while I was "on the chair" I recieved a Biology lesson about the different kinds of nerves and veins which are in the mouth. What really freaked me out was that my dentist then discussed the types of needles needed to stick into certain nerves. I was very grateful I managed to escape quite soon after my Biology lesson.

Tonight is the Jazz night at the workshop, and I have been told by my mother that I am doing front of house. What is a little worrying is that the person that was in charge of stocking the bar has not bought enough supplies. It will be an interesting evening.

Anything else? Oh, I have found a movie that I want to see. "How To Lose Friends and Alienate People", looks really good. I am a big fan of Simon Pegg, so I have decided that I am going to see it in the cinema. I was not able to go and see Hot Fuzz in the cinema which was a great shame, so I am determined to go and see this.

Anyway I had better go and do something useful, though this will probably end up annoying Vicky, and teasing her about the fact that the new James Bond movie is a 15, and not a 12A. I am evil, it's a gift.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Jenny G
By the way what is a mocie. I think someone doesn't know how to spell!!!