Thursday 13 November 2008

Children in Need!

Apparently, Children In Need have joined forces with Orange and are donating 5p every time you top up your mobile by a cash machine. I am all for charity, but not when I recieve a MMS message in French advertising their generous offer. Thank goodness my French treacher is a VERY understanding woman!

Tomorrow will be a fun day as the school are dressing up and waxing boys legs! All for charity. This is the night that all the stupid idiots that have signed up for said waxing are thinking "What was I thinking!" I, however, laugh at their stupidity, and remind myself of my favourite saying:
"I laugh at everyones pain, but my own!" I am a sad creature, but that is what makes me, me!

Anyway, off to do some research for a debate or something. It is something about Strictly Come Dancing, so it must not be that important.

Bye!

4 comments:

David Cochrane said...

Getting your legs waxed isn't so bad...

Jenny G said...

How do you know? Have you had your legs waxed?

Alezed said...

Sorry jenny I realise you have no idea who I am but when I read that comment I was like why are orange sending messages in French, as in the language.... I am a bit thick!

Jenny G said...

No probs, are you by any chance Matthew's girlfriend who lives in Birmingham??