Wednesday 4 February 2009

What has been going on?

Well, today was the last of my prelims, so that was a positive thing. And I got my car as well. Now all I have to do is finish my Provisional License form, get £50 for the license and then wait 2 months and 27 days until I am legally allowed to drive my car.

Other news:
- The King and I rehearsals are very confusing, as some of them are cancelled and other things.
- Some friends and I are trying to get to the Doctor Who exhibition in Glasgow as we are all geeks and proud of it.
- I am still on the look-out for Mr Ben Folds to have a concert at the SECC
- Contemplating maybe going to T in the Park, but nothing is set in stone.

So, there is an awful lot to look forward to.

Anyway, gotta go

Bye.

2 comments:

Linda Gillespie said...

Mmmm not quite sure how to break it to you but.... it'll be a bit longer than that before you can drive the car pet - you need to learn how first and then pass your test - insurance on a learner driver is stratospherically high, new drivers cost marginally less.

Jenny G said...

I know, I am not expecting to just pop into the car and drive. I was just voicing my excitement, that's all. Don't worry mum, I know. Honest.